MedCert’s 40-hour training program follows the Registered Behavior Technician Task List and is designed to meet the requirements for the RBT credential. Developed by industry experts to thoroughly prepare you for the RBT exam, our 100% online, video based training follows the BACB Supervisor Training Curriculum Outline.*
- Classroom style online presentation
- 40 hours of instruction from a field expert with 22 years of experience
- Video-based content
- Interactive content
- 8 hours of clinical insights
- Built in quizzes
- Practical application of concepts in real world situation
What you'll know
after the course.
- Teach children language/communication, social skills, daily living/adaptive skills, pre-academic skills, and more
- Working with children and breaking steps into small-skills, teaching one sub skill at a time until mastery
- Comprehend and define behavior clearly and set a measurement technique
- Understanding how to reduce/avoid behaviors while understanding the motivational operations behind their behaviors
Sign up for the course.
Take the course at your own pace. Enroll risk free*. Use our introductory code RBTREADY to save $50 on enrollment.
Anywhere you have internet access and a computer. This program is 100% online. The classes are in-depth, innovative, and provide you with a way to learn all of the information necessary to become a Behavior Technician.
As a parent you don’t have to complete the RBT training or take the exam. The sole purpose of this training is to help you learn new skills. Should you choose to become a Registered Behavior Technician please see the section on how to become an RBT
The BCBA has specific requirements for those wanting to become a RBT. The requirements include 40-hours of RBT training that meet the RBT Task List, RBT Competency Assessment that has to be signed off by a BCBA or BCaBA, a background check and passing of the RBT exam. Applicants must take and pass the RBT exam. Authorization to take the exam is only provided to applicants who have submitted a complete exam application to the BCBA, including all documentation necessary to demonstrate that they have met all of the criteria above.
5 Day Money Back Guarantee: Behavior Technician Academy wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If the course does not meet your training needs, you may request a full refund or course exchange within 15 days from your date of purchase so long as no more than 20% (8 of 40 hours) of the program have been completed.